EPSrx – Specialty Pharmacy for Rare Diseases
EPSrx is a privately held, experienced specialty pharmacy service. We provide care to those with complex, chronic and/or rare conditions. Our company is owned by clinicians with combined experience over 75 years in Specialty Pharmacy.
Why Choose Us?
Your care team includes experienced pharmacists, nurses, patient advocates, and community relations team members focused on your specific needs. We know managing a rare, chronic condition is challenging. We are committed to helping you successfully manage your condition and you can expect the following from us:
- 24/7/365 Available Clinical Support
- Language Translation Services
- Assistance with your health plan’s prior authorization requirements from private and public payers
- Support and access to resources if you cannot afford the cost of your medication or copay
- Access to a nursing network who will administer your therapy or provide training in self-administration
- Educational materials and supplies needed to administer your therapy
- Confidential deliveries of your medication shipment
- Reminders and follow-up calls to answer your questions and offer support
We are here to help support individuals and families through personal care and attention. We are committed to long-term relationships with our customers to be an advocate on your behalf. We know where to go to access all possible resources to set you up for success.
We offer customized care for our customers. Our team of experienced nurses, pharmacists, technicians and more are ready to serve you. We provide educational tools regarding current and upcoming products for our clients.
Our clinical monitoring, counseling, and reporting involves your physician, pharmacy, and needs most important to you.